How to Report a Car Accident in Oshkosh - in 2 Phone Calls
Report a car accident near Oshkosh, Wisconsin by choosing one of the phone numbers below.
BEFORE YOU CALL THE INSURANCE COMPANY, call two of the following:
- In an emergency: call 9-1-1
- In a non-emergency: call the Winnebago County Sheriff: 920-236-7300
- If you’re injured: Lawyer up—contact Ron Tusler at 920-749-0400
Contact personal injury attorney Ron Tusler IMMEDIATELY after you're injured in an accident. Minor injuries often only feel minor when the adrenaline's flowing and you don't fully understand the damage done. If you're hurt at all and weren't fully at fault for the crash, you've got to lawyer up and be ready to fight for compensation.
We'll get an investigator out on the scene ASAP to gather evidence and help build your case.
The quality of your settlement depends on the quality of your representation. Car accident lawyer Ron Tusler is an insurance company’s worst nightmare. You want him on your side.
Under Wisconsin Law, a car accident must be reported if:
- A person is injured
- There is $1,000 of damage or more to any vehicle involved
- Damage of $200 or more to any government/state property other than a vehicle
How long do I have to report a car accident in Oshkosh, Wisconsin?
If someone's injured in a crash or there's significant damage to cars or property, you must notify the Winnebago County Sheriff's department immediately. If law enforcement is not informed, you have ten days to report an accident.
Here’s the info you’ll need to report a car crash online:
- Your driver license number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Social security number
- Vehicle insurance information
Report your car accident online and submit to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
After a car accident near Oshkosh, you’ve got questions. And we’ve got answers:
- What to do after a car accident
- How to deal with insurance companies after an accident
- Why you definitely need to hire a lawyer after an accident