How to Report a Car Accident in Neenah - in 2 Phone Calls
Report a car accident near Neenah, Wisconsin by choosing one of the phone numbers below.
BEFORE YOU CALL THE INSURANCE COMPANY, call two of the following:
- In an emergency: call 9-1-1
- In a non-emergency: call the Winnebago County Sheriff: 920-727-2888
- If you’re injured: Lawyer up—contact Ron Tusler at 920-749-0400
Even in the event of a minor accident with bumps and bruises, don't hesitate to contact personal injury lawyer Ron Tusler in Appleton, Wisconsin. Minor injuries can become major after the adrenaline wears off. If you were hurt in ANY way in an accident and weren't fully at fault, you need to get a lawyer in your court immediately. We'll get an investigator out to the scene of the crash near Neenah to gather evidence and keep insurance companies from pressuring you to take a lowball settlement offer.
Your settlement depends on how much insurance companies fear your representation. Insurance companies fear car accident attorney Ron Tusler. You want him on your side.
Under Wisconsin Law, a car accident must be reported if:
- A person is injured
- There is $1,000 of damage or more to any vehicle involved
- Damage of $200 or more to any government/state property other than a vehicle
How long do I have to report a car accident in Neenah, Wisconsin?
If any of the conditions in the list above are met, you've got to contact the Winnebago County Sheriff's department as soon as possible. If law enforcement is not notified of the accident, you have ten days to report.
Here’s the info you’ll need to report a car crash online:
- Your driver license number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Social security number
- Vehicle insurance information
Report your car accident online and submit to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
After a car accident near Neenah, you’ve got questions. And we’ve got answers:
- What to do after a car accident
- How to deal with insurance companies after an accident
- Why you definitely need to hire a lawyer after an accident