How to Report a Car Accident in Menasha - in 2 Phone Calls
Report a car accident near Menasha, Wisconsin by choosing one of the phone numbers below.
BEFORE YOU CALL THE INSURANCE COMPANY, call two of the following:
- In an emergency: call 9-1-1
- In a non-emergency: call the Winnebago County Sheriff: 920-727-2888
- If you’re injured: Lawyer up—contact Ron Tusler at 920-749-0400
You might be hesitant to contact a lawyer, especially in case of a minor injury. Time and time again injured victims in accidents lose thousands and thousands of dollars in compensation because they though it wasn't worth the time.
Securing adequate compensation for your injuries means hiring personal injury lawyer Ron Tusler to get on the case ASAP and get the details of the case. We'll get an investigator on the scene to log every minute detail to ensure every angle is covered.
Insurance companies rely on your deference and lowball you to minimize their financial hit. They are terrified of car accident lawyer Ron Tusler because they know there's no cheap way out. We fight for you to get every last dollar you deserve.
Under Wisconsin Law, a car accident must be reported if:
- A person is injured
- There is $1,000 of damage or more to any vehicle involved
- Damage of $200 or more to any government/state property other than a vehicle
How long do I have to report a car accident in Menasha?
When the accident is serious - meaning one or multiple injuries plus major damage to vehicles or property, you must contact Winnebago County police ASAP. If law enforcement is not informed and does not report, you have ten days to report an accident.
Here’s the info you’ll need to report a car crash online:
- Your driver license number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Social security number
- Vehicle insurance information
Report your car accident online and submit to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
After a car accident near Menasha, you’ve got questions. And we’ve got answers:
- What to do after a car accident
- How to deal with insurance companies after an accident
- Why you definitely need to hire a lawyer after an accident