How to Report a Car Accident in Kimberly - in 2 Phone Calls
Report a car accident near Kimberly, Wisconsin by choosing one of the phone numbers below.
BEFORE YOU CALL THE INSURANCE COMPANY, call two of the following:
- In an emergency: call 9-1-1
- In a non-emergency: call the Outagamie County Sheriff: 920-832-5605
- If you’re injured: Lawyer up—contact Ron Tusler at 920-749-0400
DO. NOT. WAIT. Insurance companies depend on injured victims to drag their feet on seeking compensation for their injuries to minimize claims. The longer you wait, the more evidence slips away - along with your potential compensation for medical bills, pain and suffering.
Contact personal injury lawyer Ron Tusler as soon as you can after a wreck. Don't respond to anything from insurance companies until you do so.
Car accident lawyer Ron Tusler will get an investigator on the scene to get every last detail documented and establish fault as clearly as possible. You need a bulldog injury lawyer in your court to build your case and help you get every last dollar you deserve.
Under Wisconsin Law, a car accident must be reported if:
- A person is injured
- There is $1,000 of damage or more to any vehicle involved
- Damage of $200 or more to any government/state property other than a vehicle
How long do I have to report a car accident in Kimberly?
In the event of a serious accident involving personal injury or property damage, you've got to contact Outagamie County police immediately to get an official report of the incident. If law enforcement is not notified, you've got ten days to report your accident. Act now!
Here’s the info you’ll need to report a car crash online:
- Your driver license number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Social security number
- Vehicle insurance information
Report your car accident online and submit to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
After a car accident near Kimberly, you’ve got questions. And we’ve got answers:
- What to do after a car accident
- How to deal with insurance companies after an accident
- Why you definitely need to hire a lawyer after an accident