Tusler Law S.C. 920-749-0400

How to Report a Car Accident in Greenville - in 2 Phone Calls

Report a car accident near Greenville, Wisconsin by choosing one of the phone numbers below.

BEFORE YOU CALL THE INSURANCE COMPANY, call two of the following:

  • In an emergency: call 9-1-1
  • In a non-emergency: call the Outagamie County Sheriff: 920-832-5605
  • If you’re injured: Lawyer up—contact Ron Tusler at 920-749-0400
FREE CASE CONSULTATION How to Report a Car Accident in Greenville, Wisconsin

You cannot hesitate to seek legal representation after you're injured in a car accident. Personal injury lawyer Ron Tusler helps you get compensation for your medical bills, pain and suffering - but it's up to you to take the first step and make the call VERY soon after the accident. The longer you wait, the lesser your compensation.

DO NOT talk to any insurance company or accept any offer without consulting with a car accident attorney who knows how to get far beyond an insurance company's initial lowball offer. Insurers fear Ron Tusler because he fights tooth and nail for his clients and secures huge settlements on their behalf.

Under Wisconsin Law, a car accident must be reported if:

  • A person is injured
  • There is $1,000 of damage or more to any vehicle involved
  • Damage of $200 or more to any government/state property other than a vehicle

How long do I have to report a car accident in Greenville?

When there's major injuries involved and one or multiple vehicles are damaged (or property), you must immediately report the accident with the Outagamie County police department. If you do not contact law enforcement, you only have 10 days to report the accident.

Hire personal injury lawyer Ron Tusler right now. Do not wait. Insurance companies rely on victims' complacence after an accident to ensure the scene of the accident is cleaned up and crucial evidence is removed so they can lowball you with a weak offer for compensation for your injuries. Be proactive. Contact Ron Tusler right away.

Here’s the info you’ll need to report a car crash online:

  • Your driver license number
  • Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
  • Social security number
  • Vehicle insurance information
Report your car accident online and submit to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.

After a car accident near Greenville, you’ve got questions. And we’ve got answers:

Contact Ron Tusler in Appleton, WI for a free case consultation.

Last Will and Testament

Hiring a knowledgeable lawyer to draft your will is essential to ensuring proper allocation of your assets when you’ve passed. Tusler Law provides comprehensive last will and testament services to help you prepare for the future.

Read more.

Wisconsin Real Estate Transaction and Litigation Attorney

Your home is one of the biggest investments you will ever make. Ensure your investment is protected from the very beginning with Appleton's real estate transaction and litigation attorney, Ronald W. Tusler.

Call To Request A Free Consultation Today


207 W. College Avenue
Appleton, WI 54911

© Copyright 2022