How to Report a Car Accident in Appleton - in 2 Phone Calls
Report a car accident in Appleton by choosing one of the phone numbers below.
BEFORE YOU CALL THE INSURANCE COMPANY, call two of the following:
- In an emergency: call 9-1-1
- In a non-emergency: call the Outagamie County Sheriff: 920-832-5605
- If you’re injured: Lawyer up—contact Ron Tusler at 920-749-0400
When you’re hurt in a car accident, it’s crucial you contact us immediately so we can get an investigator on the scene ASAP.
The quality of your settlement depends on the quality of your representation. Personal injury lawyer Ron Tusler is an insurance company’s worst nightmare. You want him on your side.
Under Wisconsin Law, a car accident must be reported if:
- A person is injured
- There is $1,000 of damage or more to any vehicle involved
- Damage of $200 or more to any government/state property other than a vehicle
How long do I have to report a car accident in Appleton?
If any of the above conditions are true, you or someone nearby must immediately notify police. If law enforcement is NOT informed, you have ten days to report an accident.
Here’s the info you’ll need to report a car crash online:
- Your driver license number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Social security number
- Vehicle insurance information
Report your car accident online and submit to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
After a car accident near Appleton, you’ve got questions. And we’ve got answers:
- What to do after a car accident
- How to deal with insurance companies after an accident
- Why you definitely need to hire a lawyer after an accident