FREE Initial Consultations
When You Are Hurt and it is Not Your Fault
How to Report a Car Accident in Kaukauna - in 2 Phone Calls
Report a car accident near Kaukauna, Wisconsin by choosing one of the phone numbers below.
BEFORE YOU CALL THE INSURANCE COMPANY, call two of the following:
- In an emergency: call 9-1-1
- In a non-emergency: call the Outagamie County Sheriff: 920-832-5605
- If you’re injured: Lawyer up—contact Ron Tusler at 920-749-0400
Do not hesitate to call personal injury lawyer Ron Tusler. The biggest mistake injured accident victims make is delaying their call to a lawyer, and the strength of their case slips away. Your compensation from insurance companies depends on the quality of your representation - Ron Tusler is feared by insruance companies because he won't give in to lowball offers and always gets MAXIMUM compensation for his clients.
Contact car accident lawyer Ron Tusler ASAP after an accident. We'll get an investigator out to the scene of the accident - a crucial step in proving the other party's fault in the case and secure evidence to strengthen your case.
Under Wisconsin Law, a car accident must be reported if:
- A person is injured
- There is $1,000 of damage or more to any vehicle involved
- Damage of $200 or more to any government/state property other than a vehicle
How long do I have to report a car accident in Kaukauna?
When someone is seriously injured or there is catastrophic damage to vehicles or property, you need to report the accident to Outagamie County police ASAP. If law enforcement is not informed, you have 10 days to report the accident.
In terms of hiring a personal injury lawyer - DO. NOT. WAIT. Every minute you wait crucial evidence slips away. Contact us immediately and we'll help you get maximum compensation for your injuries.
Here’s the info you’ll need to report a car crash online:
- Your driver license number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Social security number
- Vehicle insurance information
Report your car accident online and submit to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
After a car accident near Kaukauna, you’ve got questions. And we’ve got answers:
- What to do after a car accident
- How to deal with insurance companies after an accident
- Why you definitely need to hire a lawyer after an accident