FREE Initial Consultations
When You Are Hurt and it is Not Your Fault
How to Report a Car Accident in Green Bay - in 2 Phone Calls
Report a car accident near Green Bay, Wisconsin by choosing one of the phone numbers below.
BEFORE YOU CALL THE INSURANCE COMPANY, call two of the following:
- In an emergency: call 9-1-1
- In a non-emergency: call the Brown County Sheriff: 920-448-4200
- If you’re injured: Lawyer up—contact Ron Tusler at 920-749-0400
Do NOT hesitate to call personal injury lawyer Ron Tusler in Appleton after an accident near Green Bay, Wisconsin. A minor injury only seems minor immediately after a crash and your adrenaline is flowing. You don't want to be left suffering with an injury without legal representation on your side fighing hard for your compensation.
Give us a call and we'll get an investigator out to the scene of the accident to secure evidence to begin building your case against lowballing insurance companies.
You want car accident lawyer Ron Tusler on your side. The quality of your settlement depends on the quality of your representation. Put up a fight and get what you deserve.
Under Wisconsin Law, a car accident must be reported if:
- A person is injured
- There is $1,000 of damage or more to any vehicle involved
- Damage of $200 or more to any government/state property other than a vehicle
How long do I have to report a car accident near Green Bay, Wisconsin?
If one or multiple people are seriously injured in a car accident or there is major property damage, you must immediately contact the Winnebago County Sheriff's department. If law enforcement is not informed of the crash, you only have ten days to report an accident.
Here’s the info you’ll need to report a car crash online:
- Your driver license number
- Vehicle Identification Number (VIN)
- Social security number
- Vehicle insurance information
Report your car accident online and submit to the Wisconsin Department of Transportation.
After a car accident near Green Bay, you’ve got questions. And we’ve got answers:
- What to do after a car accident
- How to deal with insurance companies after an accident
- Why you definitely need to hire a lawyer after an accident